Delivery & Shipping
At Hunter Home, we quote an estimated due date at time of sale, based on average manufacturing, shipping and freight availability times.
Our Customer Care Team will ensure you are updated on the progress of your order and are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0800 777 807 during business hours.
When products are ready to be delivered, our standard delivery process is as follows:
1. We contact the customer to advise that their products are ready to be delivered.
2. We advise the customer of the outstanding balance on the order, and arrange payment by credit card over the phone; by internet banking; or instore.
3. Once payment is confirmed, we pass on details to our preferred freight carriers, who contact the customer within 5-10 days.
4. Our preferred carrier will discuss available delivery windows; agree a date with the customer; and contact the customer on the day of delivery.
5. Standard freight option is for mainland New Zealand deliveries (excluding Waiheke Island and Stewart Island) and requires unobstructed, easy access into your property and reasonable truck access on public sealed roads. If unsure, please email our Customer Care team at email@example.com for further information.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any difficult access prior to delivery being attempted, and additional freight charges may be incurred for difficult access.
- Please ensure you check the size of your furniture purchase to ensure that it will fit through all doorways, lift access and entrances.
6. The customer will be asked to sign for products received. Our preferred freight carriers will allow reasonable time to inspect products before signing, and will remove packaging/wrap as part of the delivery service.
Products will be delivered fully assembled unless requested by the customer as unassembled. For any ranges that are delivered only partially assembled, this will be advised at time of sale.